Sunday, July 15, 2012

Maybe I´m just getting comfortable...

So it looks like I´m staying in Argentina for another 3 months.  It should have been August 20, but November 21 is when I will go to Costa Rica now.  I don´t know what it is about Córdoba, but I´m just not ready to leave.  I originally wanted to stay in one place for a long time.  Furthermore, I´m happy with my work, they seem happy with me, and call me lazy, but I just don´t feel like going to another country and starting new all over again. Besides, I´m in the best shape, physically, that I can ever remember being in.  And it feels amazing.  I´m in a routine, and I don´t want to break it.  Not right now atleast. 
And the longer I stay, the better my photos get, and now that I have my new camera, they´re only getting better.  So here are a couple more photos of some of the guys from the Luci.  The first was taken with my new camera, the second was taken with the old one.  I´m definately starting to notice a pattern to my photos - at least the ones that I think are any good.  They´re always really tightly focused faces with a blurry background.  It´s my comfy place.




I asked Gula to let me take his picture to see if my other lens was working after my 28mm stopped working.  And it was.




I know this isn´t the best photo because the focus isn´t where I want it.  But I promised Pepe a copy of this photo that he can save, so here´s a digital copy (I´m making him a print too).  I didn´t do any editing to the eyes - they´re contact lenses.  I asked him to wear them again and let me take another picture, but the lenses were on loan and he can´t get them again.  Furthermore, he said that his "old lady" was angry and jealous because of all the attention that the contacts were receiving from other women.

No comments:

Post a Comment